Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Seen on a message board

What things went well in 2006?

Getting engaged to Scott, school, becoming manager at work.


What things didn't go well in 2006?

My family finding out about Scott, some stress at work, the scary surgery my Grandpa went through


What will you do differently in 2007?

I would like to try and be less judgemental


1) two places you'd like to travel

This won't happen at least anytime soon but Paris, and New York


2) two people with whom you'd like to meet and have lunch

Patrick Dempsey, Rachel Mcadams

3) two experiences you'd like to share with a family member

Taking my mom on a vacation, and bringing Scott to my families house and having them accept him

4) two experiences you'd like to share with a friend

A vacation :-) Maybe 2o of us will go! And hmmmm seeing my friend Christine whom I haven't seen in awhile. Just seeing each other would be cool

5) two things you'd like to learn, study or master

Beginning Algebra which I will be taking this semester, and I'd like to do well in English I suppose

6) two economic goals for this year

It would be nice to save money for the wedding, and to go back to work and not live month by month

7) two changes you'd like to see in the world in your lifetime

For the US to get out of Iraq. Less violence

9) FIVE character qualities/traits for which you'd like to be known

Good personality
Good listener
Sensitivity
Happiness
Sweetness


10) Two "just-for-fun" goals

Doing more reading
Finishing my hook latch kit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home