Thursday, February 08, 2007

To those who didn't believe in me

I've just been accepted to the number one BSW (Bachelor's of Social Work) program in the country. That's right I was accepted. The one who didn't know math that well, the one who failed almost all her classes in seventh grade. The one you thought couldn't go very far with lack of math skills and bad grades.



I now have a 3.57 G.P.A at a very good University and of course the acceptance thing. I did it!





powered by performancing firefox

1 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

Dear Amy,
I found your blog through your post on Kelle's blog. I just want to hug you for being so honest and real. I am so sorry for what you went through at 13. No girl should ever have to endure that.
I don't even know you, but I want to tell you- I even believe in you.
Love and prayers,
Patti

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home